- Using the schedule for the training team that you completed in the last individual project, discuss what you will share with Ben’s and Jennifer’s teams and the sponsor during the project kick-off meeting.
- In addition to the appropriate schedule information, explain the approach that you used to build the schedule and any scheduling assumptions you made.
- Be sure to identify the critical path and where the activities of the 2 teams intersect.
- Make sure your presentation contains the information about deliverables, milestones, and intersections among teams. It should provide more detail on the training piece where the teams need to coordinate their activities and resources.
- Make sure that your presentation is effective and includes all the information needed for this meeting.
Please refer to the following multimedia course material(s):
- Unit 3: The Critical Path Method
- Unit 3: Critical Path Networks