Your strategic plan must be future-oriented and must:
- Describe Porsche’s history and its 4Ps (Product, Price, Place, and Promotion).
- Explain the current situation of the organization in the market (industry, market, and general environment analysis).
- Assess the financial performance and condition of the organization.
- Conduct a SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats) to determine areas that offer opportunities for change.
- Choose three or four areas from your SWOT analysis and explain why the areas you have chosen are essential to your strategic plan.
- Describe your recommended organizational structure.
- Explain your plan to measure the success of your strategic plan.
Your paper must be 10 to 12 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. In addition to the text, you must use at least five scholarly sources. Remember to incorporate information that you have learned from this course as well as your personal experience.